A Windshield for Each Season
SuperATV’s Flip Windshield for the Textron Wildcat XX is the ultimate versatile windshield for year-round use. The innovative cable latch system and gas struts mean that you’ll be able to easily flip it up when the weather’s nice or pull it closed when it gets cold — all from the comfort of the cab. It’s the last windshield you’ll ever need.
- Textron Wildcat XX : 2018+
- Tracker XTR1000 : 2020+
Perfect Fit—Easy Install
Our windshields are cut to perfectly fit your UTV. The included hardware and seals are designed specifically to fit the frame of your XX. That means you get a snug, rattle-free fit that doesn’t let air in and doesn’t come loose no matter how hard you ride. You get that same solid fit when the windshield is flipped open and the gas struts are extended. Ride hard all day long, rain or shine, you SuperATV Flip Windshield won’t will let you down.
Scratch Resistant Polycarbonate
This windshield is made with hard coated, scratch resistant polycarbonate. It’s 250 times stronger that glass and highly abrasion, UV, and chemically resistant. That means that you’ll be able to cruise down the trail all day long through mud, trees, bushes, or rocks and your windshield won’t scratch, crack, or dent. It’s indestructible and you’ll be able to ride through anything with crystal clarity.
- 250 times stronger than glass
- Customize to fit the Wildcat XX hood perfectly
- Can be utilized with hard or soft tops
- 1/4″ abrasion resistant polycarbonate
- Easy to install – comes with all hardware and instructions
- Hard coated on both sides for extreme durability
- Hard coating protects from harsh chemicals and damaging UV rays
- Will also be easily opened and closed from the cab The usage of our innovative latch system
100% Fitment Guaranteed ✔️
Helps to keep You Protected, Comfortable, And It Makes Each Ride An Awesome One
Can Be Easily Opened And Closed From The Cab The usage of Our Innovative Latch System
250 Times Stronger Than Glass ❗
Made In The U.s.
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Vehicle Service Type
|Date First Available