50 Caliber Racing CDI Box for Yamaha Rhino and Grizzly 660cc
Performance ignition will raise your RPM limit and provide you with an improved timing curve for easier starting and better throttle response. Gets rid of the speed limiter and increases max revs by 1000 to 7800 RPM. It also will do away with the reverse rev limiter, and adds a safety circuit requiring brake to be depressed before starting. Compatible with both standard gauges and Rhino digital dash. For all Grizzly and Rhino 660, and Chinese carbureted 700c Rhino clones. Plug and play installation. This is likely one of the least expensive upgrades that delivers probably the most performance for your Rhino.
– Gets rid of top speed limiter completely
– Increases max RPM from 7400-9000
– Get rid of reverse rev limit
– Increases top speed 8-10mph
– Improves timing curve
– Works with digital dash and speedometer!
– Simple plug and play installation
– 6 Month free replacement warranty!
– Color of plastic housing would possibly vary.
Fits the next Yamaha machines:
Rhino 660 (2004-Up)
Grizzly 660 (2004-up)
Also fits Chinese 700cc Rhino clones (carbureted only):
HISUN, QLINK, HYOSUNG, BIG MUDDY, SUPERMACH
Ensure that this fits by entering your model number.
Higher spark energy and improved timing curve
Gets rid of speed limiter and increases max RPM by 1000
Gets rid of reverse rev limit and adds brake circuit startup safety
Works with standard and digital gauges
6 month warranty